The CarbMate ROTAX kit includes the CarbMate plus protective holster, nylon carry case and ROTAX adapters necessary to attach the instrument to the carburetors on the ROTAX aircraft engine.
CarbMate displays the difference in vacuum intake settings of two separate carburetors on the same engine precisely on a single transverse “East-West” 9 fixed resolution LED display. A single green LED at the dead-centre “happy face” mark indicates that the compared manifold vacuums are equal to within the selected resolution.
Adjustable resolution accuracy down to 0.5cmHg.
Industrial / medical grade MOTOROLA pressure transducer.
Approved as a recommended tool by Rotax aviation’s official club ROTAX OWNER.com.
- CYLINDERS : 2
- METHOD : Compare and display on a single display the difference in pressure between two carburetor / fuel injection manifolds.
- DISPLAY / RESOLUTION : 1 display of 9 x hi-bright LEDs, adjustable down to 0.5cmHg resolution.
- ADJUST :
- RANGE : 2 – 0.5cmHg resolution
- ZERO : center the displayed value before synchronizing.
- POWER : 12V DC (11 – 15Vdc), power can be drawn from vehicle battery.
- STYLE / INCLUDED : ABS instrument case with durable polycarbonate labels, fuel & oil resistant rubber hoses and protective rubber holster, DC supply socket with a 6 1/2ft / 200cm power lead ending in battery clips, , instructions for use (on instrument and included), nylon carry case, ROTAX adapters.
- OPTIONS : Power cable extender and adapter options.
Two-year limited warranty.