12V tester for battery state of charge, cranking performance and vehicle charging system.
The ultimate pocket tester for on-vehicle battery performance & alternator voltage testing that every service technician or gear head should have!
Easy to use! Connect clips to the battery or connect to an installed SAE battery lead, then:
- Check battery charge level. A low battery cranks (starts engine) poorly.
- Start engine. OptiMate TEST records and indicates (for 20 sec) the lowest start volts.
- With engine running, verify charging voltage from alternator and voltage regulator.
- Microprocessor accuracy.
- Easy to follow instructions on rear panel of the tester.
- Industry standard SAE 2-pin connector.
- 40″ / 100cm battery clip set.
- Fully sealed.