The OEM recommended battery care center for correct activation of NEW batteries and recovery, charge and testing of neglected sulphated / low-voltage batteries.
NEW mode – 1 hour activation charge only for new* batteries that have received acid just prior to charging, such as STD flooded batteries with removable filler caps and AGM-MF ‘dry-charged’ batteries that are delivered with a separate custom acid pack.
2A / 4A mode – 12 hour max. charge mode for diagnoses, recovery, charging, testing of low volt sulphated batteries. Suitable for recharge of all batteries including factory activated sealed AGM batteries (e.g. Yuasa YTZ, GYZ) prior to sale.
- CHARGING AMPS : 4A maximum, Ampmatic control. (2A max. when 2A is selected).
- USE : Indoor / workshop environment (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 1.8V + 2 step desulphation recovery.
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 2 – 40Ah.
- INPUT : Selectable 110-120VAC / 220-240VAC 50-60Hz, with ON/OFF power switch and replaceable fuse protection.
- STYLE : Vented industrial case with wall mounts, 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. 1 x standard battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 2-year warranty.